- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in ahot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
- Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?
- Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous? A. Because no one wants to quit.
- Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
- A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
- If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
Lessons will be winding down for the summer. Kevin wants to go golfing before it snows again. All he does is book them Chris and I do all the hard work!
Classes will start up again in September, right after the kiddies go off to their classes, around Labour day. The August Issue will have more details.
CVZ wants to have a Saturday Morton Demo the second Saturday in May from 10:00 to 2:00 pm. Please confirm your attendance with Kevin.
We have some new things in mind for the fall and are going to develop them over the summer months, so watch this space for more details in the future.
Something you would like to say at work
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
- Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.