Friday Night Fusing Clinic:
Now going into it's fourth season, with an exciting line up of topics and special guests.
Check out notes from our past seasons on our website. There is no fee to attend, just drop by at 7pm on the second Friday of every month from September to May. We do ask that you bring some non-perishable food for the Ottawa Food Bank. We send out email reminders to everybody on our FNFC list. There is a link on our home page to the sign up page, if you want to be notified.
This Season's Topics:
- September 12th - Embossing Glass
- October 10th - Fusing on top of a wire mesh
- November 14th - Magical Fusing/Slumping Powder, with special guest Melanie Kidd from Glowing Panes Studio in Thornhill, ON.
- December 12th - Sugar Firing in Colour de Verre mold to make Christmas Tree decorations
- January 9th - The Various stages of fusing, from 1200 to 1550, in 50 degree intervals, using 3mm COE 82, 90, 94, 96 and 104 glasses.
- February 13th - How to use stainless steel in your kiln
- March 13th - Using Photopaper to put photographs on your glass
- April - No Meeting due to Patty Gray Workshops
- May 8th - Using an AirPen and Airbrush + Wrap up Party