8. Two feet tall, forty feet wide.
7. Salesman's opening line: "You're not a cop, are you?"
6. It looks suspiciously like a broom handle with a lot of coat hangers.
5. While you sleep, it gets liquored up and takes the family minivan for a joy ride.
4. Each branch has "Duraflame" printed on it.
3. It's very small and says "air freshener" on it.
2. Rabbis have better Christmas trees than yours.
1. Constantly bragging about its "trunk size".
Sylvie was the winner of our Fall contest, in which we had asked you to find any original website pages on our site that had never been updated to our current look. We knew of one, but were surprised to have a few more pointed out to us. Good job people!